Shipping Charges - Australia Only
Express Shipping is free for all orders over $120 AUD
Orders below $120 AUD are charged a flat delivery rate of $15 AUD and delivered via Express Shipping.
Currently the Footgear webstore only offers delivery within Australia. If you live overseas and cannot purchase these products in your own country, then please contact us at email@example.com
- Delivery to Brisbane, Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast and Toowoomba metropolitan areas will take 1-2 business days. Sent via Phoenix Couriers. Excludes PO Box deliveries, which will sent via Australia Post
- Outside of our Courier delivery area, shoes will be shipped via Australia Post Express Post. Express Post Shipping will be next business day delivery within the Express Post delivery network and fastest possible delivery for other areas.*
- Orders placed after 1pm Monday – Friday may not be dispatched until the following day.
*Delivery times as advised by Australia Post & Phoenix Courier are an estimate only. These estimates do not include warehouse processing & handling time.
Click & Collect In-store
Delivered via Phoenix Couriers to your favourite store. Delivery times may vary by store from 1-3 days. You will receive and email when your order is ready for collection.
Contact us if your order does not arrive in a reasonable time fram at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Orders are processed Monday–Friday (business hours). We endeavour to process any web store order the same day or within 24 hours. Once your order is processed, you will receive an email to confirm your shoes are on their way, along with any tracking numbers.
- During busy SALE periods please allow for additional processing times due to the increase volume in orders. We appreciate your patience during this time and will keep you up to date with your order as much as possible.
- For orders made on weekends and public holidays, please allow an additional 1-3 days for dispatch.
- A Customer service team member will contact you after your order is processed to confirm your order and delivery details. They will re-confirm the delivery method for your order and check if there are any special instructions.
- For deliveries via Phoenix Courier, they will require a signature upon delivery or an ‘Authorisation to Leave’ instruction. We recommend that the order is shipped to an address where someone will be available to take delivery of your purchases. Our staff will check if there is a place you would like the package to be left if you’re not at home to receive it. If you are happy to provide an ‘Authority to Leave’ instruction, please be aware that the parcel becomes your responsibility once delivered as per the instructions and Footgear is not liable for lost or stolen packages.
- For deliveries via Australia Post, If no-one is available at the time of delivery, a card may be left for you to collect your Australia Post satchel at your convenience.
- In the event of any goods delivered by us being damaged in transit or missing from your expected delivery, please email us at email@example.com within seven working days of receipt. If we receive no such notification, then you will be deemed to have accepted the items as satisfactory.
- For more information on our Returns, please see our Returns Policy